- Alex Rivers, editor, [email protected] Tel: +44 1474 532202
- Sarah McRitchie, editorial director, [email protected]
- Maddy Barron, digital editor, [email protected]
- Mark Neilson, publisher, [email protected] Tel: +44 1474 532202
- Subscriptions, [email protected]
- Amy Best, events manager, [email protected] Tel: +44 1474 532202
- Lauren Hine, events manager, [email protected] Tel: +44 1474 532202
- Yee Yau, accounts & credit control, [email protected]
- Neil McRitchie, publishing director, [email protected]
CanTech International is a market-led magazine covering all aspects of metal packaging, from raw material suppliers to can makers and fillers.
Our coverage is worldwide – we capture the latest technologies and developments and report on everything metal packaging: from market trends in different geographic markets, to price volatilities in raw materials, to plant efficiencies and sustainable manufacturing techniques. We are the active and impartial voice of the industry, present at all the major events worldwide – including our own events that we’ve launched to provide an extra added-value dimension to the industry.
Our Editorial Board consists of key leaders in metal packaging from around the world. We also have a team of writers who travel around the world to bring the best coverage on the aspects of the industry that really matter.
Print and Digital Subscription includes 11 issues per year delivered by Priority fast-track mail to any destination, plus digital access to the magazines in e-zine or PDF format, plus full access to all website content and the back issue archive.
Free access to the CanTech App available on iTunes or Android.
Digital Subscription includes digital access to the magazines (11 issues per year) in e-zine or PDF format, plus full access to all website content and the back issue archive. Free access to the CanTech App available on iTunes or Android.
Bell Publishing Ltd is an international publisher of highly targeted trade journals and websites covering the food and packaging industries. As well as CanTech International, we publish leading titles Tea & Coffee Trade Journal, Food and Drink Technology, Dairy Industries International, Confectionery Production and sister website Sweets & Savoury Snacks World. We also organise four events, Tea & Coffee World Cup for the tea, coffee and cocoa industries; World Confectionery Conference for the confectionery, chocolate, bakery and snacks industry; and Asia CanTech and CanTech the Grand Tour for the metal packaging industry.