Metal Packaging Europe: Ahead of the pack
Date: 23 January 2019
175 Rue de la loi
The Circular Economy Package has introduced a fundamental shift in packaging and packaging waste policy, making circularity the reference point. With the adoption of the legal framework, focus now shifts towards implementation. Together with other partners in the value chain and thought leaders, Metal Packaging Europe will kick-off 2019 with insights on best practises for ongoing policy initiatives and potential stumbling blocks for the Circular Economy as it unfolds.
16:05 Setting the scene (European Commission – TBC)
16:15 Circularity in the packaging loop, followed by a Q & A
- Andy Doran, Senior Manager – Sustainability and Recycling Development, Novelis
- Gordon Shade, Chief Executive Officer, Metal Packaging Europe
- Gloria Gabellini, Senior Manager EU Public Policy, Government Affairs & Communications PepsiCo Inc.
17:00 Looking at untouched potential and the bigger picture, followed by a Q & A
- Fabio Tognocchi, CONAI
- Kim Christiansen, Owner Kim Consult
- Eline Boon, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
18:00 Cocktail Reception