- New Products: New cans and ends in the market place
- Equipment News: The latest machinery and equipment for the can line
- Candid: Vorasit Dejthamrong, manufacturing manager, Swan Industries (Thailand)
- Making metal first: Asia CanTech 2009 represented an opportunity for can makers and suppliers to come together under one roof to discuss the industry.
- Cans are the champions: A record number of entries were received for this year’s awards and the standard was higher than ever
- The attractions of Vietnam: Kian Joo’s three-piece can factories are busy as the youthful Vietnamese can market expands
- Ibea eyes inspection: High-speed can production lines mean more sophisticated equipment is required for quality control, writes Evert van der Weg
- Shaping up well: Tecsor of France has used its blowmoulding plastic past to make metal can shapes for the future
Access this issue
Back issues of CanTech International are restricted to paid subscribers. Please login or subscribe to see this exclusive content!