Crown heading to Germany
Crown will be situated in Hall 4, booth 229 at this year’s Brau Beviale in Nuremberg, Germany, on 8-10 November.
Featured on its stand this year includes:
- CrownLibra, a light-weighting programme spearheaded by Crown Bevcan Europe and Middle East which is designed to address the challenges of material optimisation.
- Crown has entered into an agreement with IoT smart products Platform Everything. This will allow Crown’s customers to benefit from a complete smart package solution on its digitally enabled products like CrownSmart and CrownSecure. Brands will gain the opportunity to enhance consumer engagement through special promotions and Augmented Reality experiences, while also being able to collect insight and data that can help them better anticipate trends and adapt to changing demands.
- Crown will also be presenting a wide variety of beverage ends at Brau, an ever-evolving range designed to meet the needs and requirements of brand owners and consumers.
- Bevcan’s in-house design studio, a one-stop shop and centre of excellence for customers in the EMEA region, works in partnership with brands to realise their visions in metal packaging.
- The company’s customer technical service (CTS) team provides expertise and develops the tools to help customers to process beverage cans and bring to life truly unique solutions. The CTS team too have a new development to showcase in the form of a precision base load gauge. Intuitive and accurate, this device has been engineered to improve seamer accuracy and efficiency.