Rexam Supplier Excellence Award programme
Rexam recently celebrated the award-winning achievements of six of its top US suppliers. The Rexam Supplier Excellence Award programme acknowledges the suppliers that consistently ensure reliability, quality, innovation and cost effectiveness throughout the company’s supply chain.
The 2014 awards were presented to:
- Redwood Logistics took the Supplier of the Year award for being a true partner that is dedicated to achieving the best in Quality, Cost, Support and Innovation
- Motor Carrier Services took the Best Support award for going above and beyond to provide the service the plants need to deliver for its customers and demonstrating remarkable flexibility when faced with changing market demands
- Valspar Corporation took the Best Quality award for providing superior products and working closely with the plants to ensure they have the training necessary to utilise them
- Motion Industries took the Best Cost award for its commitment to identifying and implementing cost savings initiatives that provide outstanding value to Rexam
- Stolle Machinery took the Innovation award for its efforts as a key global business partner working with Rexam’s Global Innovation Council to determine innovative solutions that address technical challenges and improve the company’s manufacturing practices
- United Scrap took the Teamwork award for working in tandem with Rexam to help reduce waste to landfill both at the company and in its local communities.
“It is imperative that we build and maintain strong, collaborative partnerships with our suppliers,” says Gene Pawula, vice president, supply chain and information management, Rexam BCNA. “Our Supplier Excellence Awards give us an opportunity to recognize those who have delivered an outstanding performance and ultimately helped us in our continued efforts to provide our customers with industry-leading products and services that help build their brands and businesses.”