Voting now open for INX Can Design contest
Five finalists have been determined for INX International Ink Co’s inaugural Coloured by INX Can Design contest and voting is now open to the public on INX’s Facebook page until 13 April.
Entries were accepted between 26 February and 31 March from those who used INX’s Metal Colour Catalogue for their can designs. Eligibility also required the commercially available product to have been designed between 1 January – 31 December 2019 and the submitted design had to include the use of at least two colours from the INX Colour Perfection library. For more information, see CanTech‘s original post about the contest.
The finalists selected by a panel of INX judges and their respective product names are (pictured above):
- Crown Brand Building Packaging, Indio’s Barrio de los Muertos
- Two Chicks Cocktails, Whiskey Spicy Ginger & Orange Cocktail
- National Beverage Corp., La Croix LimonCello
- 2 Towns Ciderhouse, Cosmic Currant
- Brooklyn Brewery, Ball’s The Stonewall Inn IPA
The winning entry will be announced on 14 April and will receive an engraved trophy, bragging rights and other recognition.
To cast your vote on INX’s Facebook page, click here.