Smart Packaging Hub announces second online event
Smart Packaging Hub has announced a second online round table event: How to create the canned food packaging line of the future for sustainable packaging to the market.
The event will take place on 27 May from 15:00-16:00 CET.
A packaging line for canned food is a complex system, consisting of several machines built by different suppliers, which work together to create a final product.
In this round table, members of the Smart Packaging Hub will show how their collaboration is promoting innovation and solving the challenges of designing packaging lines for the canned food packaging line of the future.
Topics such as predictive maintenance, quality assurance, sustainability and product recyclicality will be discussed with the support of business cases, to provide a comprehensive overview of the latest innovations and opportunities of your future packaging lines.
It will be of interest to users of packaging machines in the canned food market who will learn about the challenges of designing packaging lines for canned food of the future. There will be a real case history regarding predictive maintenance, quality assurance and sustainability.
The event will be moderated by Corné Huijben, manager of knowledge development & projects at NVC Netherlands Packaging Center and there will be the following seven speakers:
- Franco Lupi, R&D manager – Opem
- George Oostrom, CEO – Coroos
- Roberto Campagnini, sales manager – Baumer
- Luca Carollo, business development and marketing manager – Clevertech
- Marco Cocino, sales & marketing – Tosa
- Marco Bissoli, area sales manager key account – Makro Labelling
- Mrs Waratchara Liangchaikul, after sales service director – Mather & Platt Asia
To register for the event, visit: https://bit.ly/3whpbSb.